Thursday, September 3, 2009

Nicotine overdoseing.



I love to observate humans.
Each and every one of them have so many different shades and Masks.
Corners.
Square corners.
Round corners.
Triangular corners.



I discovered my beauty today. Earlier.
Before I took a shower.
Standing in front of the mirror, naked.
Thinking that it's the camera.
Yes, I admit, I love to be in front of the camera.
Many have adjusted to me to begun with the modeling bullshit,
yet they all should know, how fucking picky I am. ^^



I talked with a certain person today and even when he didn't realize,
he certanly made my day today,
giving back my hope,
that most deffenetly I will be alright again. (:
I found all pennies, that I had and asked some more from my ma and pa.
Went and bought sum ciggs.
Lately all I'd do is smoke, smoke, smoke and smoke some more,
since I hardly drink alcohol anymore.
And there goes sixth.
David Bowie's "Rocknroll Suicide" and a good nicotine heaven,
what else is there to ask.
Merci, merci, merci.



The weather is rather hot, quietly stuffy and hot.
I am wearing my fave gray coat again.
4 colorful buttons on each sleeve and white letters on black gloth.
It used to be a t-shirt.


It used to be small t-shirt.
It used to be black t-shirt.
It used to be.
Merci, merci, merci.



One thing is missing though.
Red wine.
Red sweet sweet wine.
One
two
three
persons are in a great need.
A great company.
But nah.
I gonna go home.



Note: It was written outside, while I was takeing a break from sitting home,
just some time ago.

Rocka Chase
Merci, merci, merci.
xxx

0 bonepepper:

Post a Comment