Sunday, September 6, 2009

Something everyone should know...

Okay, I know I tend to put my nose in other peoples business too much lately sometimes, but I am just too curious to know, why poeple act like they act, do what they do and hurt others like they hurt. How they can talk in contradiction?.

But why I keep hurting people through the process of knowing?.
Why they feel attacked by my questions and actions?.
Will anyone eventually get the truth about me?.
I know mostly they don't believe it.
And mostly I don't fucking care.

I won't start to yell all over the place, who I am and from where I come from.
I won't start to hack off your heads, just trying to help,
even when my methods seem to trash you.
So sorry, so fucking sorry that I just tried to help YOU,
even when you don't fucking get it!.

Yeah, thats it.
I am a little perfect woman, who just has a happy and whole family.
We have a dog.
And no, the parents aint devorced.
They are still together and deeply in love.
And this year younger brother, with beautiful and kind heart.
And we have a big apartment.
Yeah.
I have perfect life.
I have everything that I ever wanted.
But.
You don't know what is really going on behind this beautifully set shade.

So. Fuck you.
If I deeply think and believe that if you have promised yourself to a one person, that you should stick to him/her.
That if you meet a new friend and feel attatched mentally... and don't tell to your love, what you truly feel.
That how I don't understand people, who sleep with their friend over and over again, deeply knowing that they are a marriage//relationship braker.
That how people tell one thing and tell something else.
If I could feel something... Id feel sorry and hate for all these actions.
Id feel sorry for all the mankind.

Fuck you all.
If my helping only hurts.
I won't do it anymore.
I keep away.
And don't come to ask help from me.
Any of you.
Don't ask from me what I think of your design or whatever.
Don't ask from me advice.
Don't ask help.
Just fuck off.

*

0 bonepepper:

Post a Comment