Monday, August 31, 2009

Don't fall, don't fall back.


Yesterday, few hours before I fell asleep I watched movie "Perfume: The Story Of A Murderer".
Very dark movie.
Very taunting movie.
Ugh.
I loved it!.

The ending was suprising, though. Got a small suprise over it.
The picture of how civilianz eat Jean-Baptiste Grenouille alive.
How they rip the flesh with their hungry mouths.
Yukk.
Yukk, yet fascinateing.

I would love to read the book.
I know it was the favourite one for Kurt Cobain, the man who I honour,
even though, yes, he is dead.


Trailer to it:




I finally got some rest and woke up half six in early morning.
Now when I have had two meals in a row, my stomach aches, cause it is so full and I haven't eaten like this for a long time.
And I feel sleepy over all that digesting.

Music: Tricky ♥

Sinking in Christiansands.
Rocka Chase
xxx

0 bonepepper:

Post a Comment