Saturday, August 8, 2009

Don't think...

...don't think, or You'll drown again.
*
Food: blueberry cake & some chocolate-waffel candybar
Music: A Perfect Circle
Drink: natural applecider
Mood: drunk & tired & numb & crashing
Book: Dan Simmons "Hyperion" &
Laurell K. Hamilton "Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter 3 - Circus of the Damned"
*
Being an unemployee, in a way it has been good to and for meh.
At first I tried not to analyse things
and problems in meh and with meh,
but now... I have done it even not noticeing,
it has become one of meh,
like it is natural.
I begin to understand myself more.
I begin to understand my own wantings & needs.
*
I used to be in love.
I used to be dumped.
I used to be broken & angry.
I used to be desperate & out of mah head.
I used to be single & looking.
I used to be single & looking...
Now I outlined myself from the flesh market
&
became single & not looking.
Before I even start to look & search
another meaningless & unnecessary relationship
with another mutherfucking asshole,
I need to accept my own self.
Being constantly on the top of the argument mountain
don't do the things easier for meh.
In any possible way!.
*
Rocka Chase
Bitter and emotionless.
xxx

0 bonepepper:

Post a Comment