Sunday, August 9, 2009

Speaking Up!.


Well. Today's subject is racism.
Before I start I will mark out that I will speak with two terms:
"white people" (shortly wp, no it dosen't mean white pride!!!) &
"black people" (shortly bp, no it dosen't mean black pride either!!!).
Here is meant NO insult @ all. I can swear it with my hand on my heart!.

*

Racism in any possible way is untolerant & disgusting.
No one can't say that bp are stealing our jobs & women. What a stupid thought!.
The races have started to mix a long ago, as are entwineing all these "gay" and "lesbian"
and other beliefs and orientations. Why are you fighting against something, that dosent change,
and most of all, something that dosent matter anymore. Races, styles, orientations. They are all One allready.
So, when You are takeing away bp's rights to choose and live freely, this means only one thing. You are commiting a crime. You are takeing away their chance to be humans. They are not animals, they are not slaves, they are not ragdolls, that you can toss around, abuse, beat, threat, kill. They are like us, and in a way, they are even better.


Don't think that I am betraying my own "race" (pfft, how I dont like to say race), own nation, country. Want to kick my ass for speaking up my mind?. Feel rage?. Feel your racist blood pumpin' and boilin'?. Well. I'll tell You!. GET OVER IT!.
Why are you so selfish and arrogant?. You aint the "only and right race" under this one sun, in this world, in this country, state, city, street, house, room!. Open Your eyes and begin to see others around You!. Don't let your brain get washed over & over again, You fool!.

If someone pulls a line in the soil between "black" and "white", giving me a choise. I would take the better "side". Black people. I would choose them!. I respect them more than "white". I honour them!. They have given a lot more in this world. In music, art, literature, life. Jimy Hendrix, Slash - famour rock mucisians. Michael Jackson - look what people did with a talented person!. This is only a few examples. What community, massslavery does with people!. I get so angry and pissed over this stupid games that you all play. All brainwashed!. Are You happy like this?. I dont think so!. I know that you aint!. Listen to Your heart and intuition. You actually don't like all this violence and abuse!. I know!.

*

I am ashamed to be "white"!. This is the truth!. And if there is a need to fight over their rights, count me in!. It dosent matter what color has your skin, or what orientation you have, with whom you are having sex with or just how many children you adobt. This is no ones business.
You all live in a free country, but why you keep setting high bars and keep drawing lines and building fences?. Yes, freedom is one of the most strongest cages, but You need to find the right freedom for yourself. You need to find Yourself.

*

Music: Dub Session 48 Dub Revolution

*

It is not betraying my own country and nation, when I dare to speak up.
It is not the same. I am thinking about how things are in reality. I am thinking outside of the box. Look, ppl, I care. I truly care. And I want to change all this violence and abuse, starting simply with mental abuse!. Call me traitor if you think this is all you can say about me, but I will say and I know I have the rights to speak freely, I will say that I think I aint one. I am just me. The one who dares. The one who sees. The one who hears!.

Become one, who is One.

Rocka Chase
Peace and love!.
xxx

0 bonepepper:

Post a Comment