Friday, August 7, 2009

Music: Huecco (L)
(I just cant do nothing but to love this band. Awsomness!!!).

I have had a lot of different names and faces,
a lot of different masks and costumes,
but do you really know who I AM?.

Within 2 and half years I managed to live
about in 6 different places.
Kilingi-Nõmme.
Kuressaare.
Viljandi.
Sindi.
Pärnu.
Tartu.
And now I am back in Kilingi-Nõmme.
My so called hometown,
where I have finished the highschool and stuff.
I am back in nonsenss and bullshit.
I am constantly wandering.
Where does my road take me next?.
What will I do in future?.
The most difficult answer:
What do I want from life?.
What do I want from MY OWN life?.

All the people I know are all worn out.
Everything is so old and stitched up,
so they would hold on through the storms of life.
Nothing is the same old same old anymore.
Everything drifts slowly along these waves.
I am drifting away of the others.

Yet there is so much I want to do in this life.
And there is nothing to catch on to.
What if.. echoes in the walls of my dreamcatchers.

Yet there are all those plans in my little mind.
In this mind that has so much of brilliant ideas.
But what I do with these, when there is no one to answer?.
Hello?.
Hello, hello, hello?.
Is anyone out there?.
Anyone to give me the hand and pull me over the edge?.
Hello, hello?.
Hello?.
You, me, us?.
What if... it echoes again.

Yes, I don't find metal and rock the only comfort for me anymore.
I am drifting along you all,
yet I am still far away.
And there are these millions of starmiles between us all.
Just don't me get smashed over your dissapointment and judgment and arrogance,
just cause I aint the same anymore
and I love colors,
and I aint into black and red this much anymore,
that I love reggae and spanish music,
that I love to dance along hip-hop and rap.
That I dare to entwine the old with the new.
What I was before, it has become too small space for me.
I have a need to feel more. I have a need to breath more. I have a need to know more.

Don't blame me for wearing colorful dresses.
Don't blame me for living free.
Don't blame me for drinking and smoking, just cause I am tainted to.
Don't blame me for knowing facts that somehow attatch to me.
Don't blame me for talking too much as I constantly do.
Don't blame me for being me.

If none of this dosent suit to you.
And you can not accept this "new" me that is not so new after all,
then you never will.
Leave me be and I will find a lot better persons to share the world with.

Goodbye.
Or.
Welcome.

This is your choice,
a choice to change the future.

Peace!.
Rocka Chase
xxx

0 bonepepper:

Post a Comment