Saturday, December 4, 2010

Blueberries & Nighthowls

01. December. 2010

"I feel like I'm dead, thought Janice, and in the graveyard on a spring night and everything alive but me and everyone moving and ready to go on with life without me. It's like I felt each spring when I was sixteen, passing the graveyard and weeping for them because they were dead and it didn't seem fair, on nights as soft as that, that I was alive. I was guilty of living."

~Ray Bradbury's "TGAOTS", story 4, "The Wilderness".

+ + +

It is another night awake, by choice mostly, yet there is no cure found for insomnia. When it has spread its roots into you, there is no escape. Even the drugs and medications won't help. These are just an excuse, and people sure do love to make them. Just for escaping or imagining that this way they will have the control back.

Lies & Slander!.

In a way I just adore to be awake, yet I am a professional sleeper.
So you can imagine my sweet dillemma, right?.

Can you see it?.
Feel it?.
Will you embrace it as it was your own humane disease?.

+ + +

Visited Elizabeth during the last day, drank tea, gossiped & checked things from the internet of her little sister's computer. Finally dressed, we headed for a small, crispy walk.

The winter has finally reached in full force & in makes me quite happy. The silence that comes with all of this is completely something different, and possibly the only matter during what I can rest, with body, mind, soul, spirit, heart & every core of my own self.

0 bonepepper:

Post a Comment