Friday, October 1, 2010

Potion for the Healthy...

Eh. The days go in a daze. The nights go in a darkness, when I take the pill. It is yet always different. There might be fear, or just joy of grotesque, that only I can enjoy since it all is in my mind...

I am awake. Wide awake, yet still shaking like an autumn leaf and feel like floating on the surface. No chance of drowning, I do not have time for this. And yet... "time" is just a concept. But you have to hold a grip onto it, since you still need to survive in this god damn society. With or without sanity. It does not matter.

Not for you at least. 
Because you just go with all of the stupid commerces and mass that roams around the most expensive streets, not knowing whom is moving them like bullets or just some chess pieces.

Mmm... bullets. They are something like... occasional obsession. 

I am... a bullet.
Striking through the core of the Illusion that you all know as Reality.

0 bonepepper:

Post a Comment