Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mellow Alone In The Autumn City

My small trip started on the 19th October of 2010, yesterday that is. I was sitting in our typical smallt own's bus station, smoking my cherry tobacco, self rolled strawberry minted cigarette and waited in the breezy suburbia the one ride to take me into the larger city. Bigger streets and buzzer society.

From the blink of the eye, when all these ants where gathering, I saw this one person. 

My first thought was :: "It is Little L!." 
Then after a brake of a second :: "No, it is not Little L."  

And after a little observation, I understood from the way she was walking that indeed, it is her!. Oh what a day!. At least I didn't have to ride all the way alone. At least one familiar face in all of this chaotic swirls that kept going and going not only in my mind with a loud bangs, but also in front of my eyes with silent existence.

After having a hug, the bus came soon!. The road went by like riding in a milky way. Beautifully spoken by the soul, whom spent the Saturday in between people, whom are so dear to her and as well communication without these masks and faćades, she has to wear every single moment in home with Them. My soul and heart was at peace, in harmonious silence and happiness, when we arrived home one or two o'clock after midnight. [After the military time, of course. I still haven't gotten totally used to the PM and AM thing.]

We were mingling in different little shops and explored the beauty of the New Yorker and one accessories shop. Oh these little extacies and joyful surprises, when we found little earrings of Geishas, bunnies, bears, cats and everything other that cought our eyes. Ideas flashing through the mind of the soul, what she could do better and with not such cash, something to make on her own and with her small hands, with not so much money and a lot more original ideas!.

After this our ways departed after she had some business in the Wool and stuff shop in the main marketing street of Pärnu. [Yes, it is all still running around in Estonia. Wait for some more time and you'll find me making entries in other places around the world as well. Hopefully!. ;)] Okay, I remember now that I wanted to mention in the beginning, that I had to meet up with Naks, but he didn't call like he told me that he will. And later it came out, when he did, hours and hours later, that he had stuff to do. Oh my!. Is it really that hard to make a small call or send a message that you can't at the moment?. I had everything planned according to the fact that he will call to me!. It pisses me off and I don't like the fact, that someone is so fucking dumb and can't think about other people's time as well. Yes, I felt insulted and ran over, and I still kind of do, because these words that I want to tell him are climbing up to my flesh walls and screaming to be said out loud//written out in the messenger. I know, I know, that none of us acts after the perfect patterns, but cmon, you still should have common sense!.

So I just waited for him in Café Frens, where I ordered some red tea. You get 3 cups of deliciousness with 20 Estonian Krones!. It is something really not that expensive, and I really love this place!. The atmosphere is swirlingly red, black and few other minimal colors. Smooth jazz echoes back from your own mind, creating breathless moments in your little space, that you have inhabited, when taken a seat in chosen location in this place. Tried to start reading "Dorian Grey Portrait", but failed miserably, since I had so much to observate and think of. So many interesting people coming and going and almost like automatically I started to play a game on my own self, that I am sure many people love to play with themselves or between two-three other people. Think what lives these individuals live, what they like and what is happening in their lives at this moment. And you never know how much you hit the right mark, and this is what makes it all mysterious and enjoyable in your own life. Not knowing how much you read them like books. This is what makes it all one beautiful journey of every being that plays a role in your little games of your mind.

* * *

I guess the way I look is eye-catching, even when I don't wear anything particular and I am mingling in my homerooms. Never actually totally cared about the "latest trends", but it does not mean that I don't keep an eye on the Fashion World. The thing is that I don't actually like, and never have, to limit myself. There is constant experimenting, as well just constant "trying-new-things". I take everything that I see that I can add to my collection of Vintage and Retro pieces, and other things, so my own style is even more ME. For long time people wondered how this can be, that I take absolutely idiotic pieces together, put them on and I just wear them out. Simple like that. No problem. Latley, I have started to value that and it helps to grow my still unstable self-esteem. I have naturally curly hair!. I totally loathed them, when I was younger, but people are jealous of it, and damn, I value that as well now and am furious, when they don't hold like I want them to!. x3

Little L. once told me that I remind of Carrie Bradshaw from Sex & the City TV Series. It surprised me. Then she explained that our hair and sense of style is so similar. This made me blush and think over it, that I never actually took anything from her literally. It was more like, aknowleding something that is so natural for my own self and it gave me inspiration, that it is totally okay to dress like that!. That there is nothing to be worried over!. Her character is like a Mentor in a way!.

* * *

Lately I fell in love with Alexander Wang's creations, when I had nothing to watch from the TV several-many days ago at home during another illuminative night howl. It is something that took me, well... breatheless is too little to say. Something to my taste, like totally!.

The man has born on May 17, 1984. And it gives me more gourage to go for it totally. To get rid of my shyness that I have, to press myself through more with my own style of art!. Take the control in my own hands!. Another person, whom inspires me more than I can knowledge at this moment.

His minimalistic and simple designs are something that I would wear so damn proudly, for sure!. And at the same time they are so bold and raw, yet maintain this mysterious elegance that pulls me like a magnet.

His spring collection is so white!. Mixed with tints of rusty golden and brown. And still it all reminds me of Japan or Asian culture, that I adore, deeply hidden in my heart. The edges of the jackets, the free falling-flowing of the materials. Long sleeves of the pullovers just call you to wear them, to embrace the feeling of the sensation, when it touches against your skin. And then there comes blue!. This light seagreen-blue. Baggy kind of pants [I have forgotten the right name, for dammit!.]. Silver!. Shady spots of color that is chosen by the careful, genius eye!. Long pant-costumes. Want!. Want!. Want!. It is like an addiction, and dear Gods, I wish I had money. Just to buy something that is so valuable and not many people understand the value of another artist's work.

Bags!.
Intelligent designs, that is must-be-to-have, yet they keep Wang's usual simple tone to it. Simple, and yet intelligent.

Wang's Tees and Hoodies are... so "mellow". This is the only word to take out of my tired mind at the moment, and it is not meant by the bad way, but by the bestest meaning possible. His work is something for everyday comfortable wearing, and also certainly for those, who have some courage to wear them out.
His homepage. Go and seek my new favourate!.
<333
Alexander Wang


* * *

Okay, so much about this. A good friend of mine worked on my nails, by cutting in!. xD But hey, it happens, she is still learning this stuff. I was lazying around her work place today few hours too, then ran to my appointment like a flash of angry and pusling ball, since the cars were everywhere and their speed and poolsplashings got on my nerves rather quickly. Got my stuff done, and soon my other friend was with me!. We roamed around the shops and boutiques, buying stuff with our eyes. Finally finished in the cafeteria, and meeting my other friend, whom studies in Finland. It was so good to see her too!. I miss my little Marie!. <333


So now I am all home and evereything is so tired in me, but I can't go yet. I need my damn dose of music!. x3

the Soul
xoxo

0 bonepepper:

Post a Comment