Saturday, October 2, 2010

For A Person, Whom Is Uknown To Others

I don't know why, but the moment, when you went to sleep, I feel empty. You can make a person to smile instantly and it is good. Maybe I shouldn't say these words, but I feel a need to place them and write them out.

We are allowed to hope, right?. But then why I say myself that it is wrong to feel like that?. Desparately looking for someone, whom just... care for and about me as I care about him//her. It drives me insane, mad and angry that I keep torturing myself. Waiting does not help. Searching does not help. And here I am standing on the crossroad and just lurking in the shadows for fake dreams, that I manage to build up...

...but I can't help what I feel. Am I played with?. Or am I just playing with my own self?. So many questions and no more answers. If there was only a muse for me, maybe I could write again as I did few years ago. I know I can, but there is this big hole inside of me that makes me want to drop down and just...

...give up.

* * *

But thank you, my dear friend, for bringing smile on my lips and blush on my cheeks. Talking to you just makes me feel good. Just like I make you feel good, when you talk to me. Maybe we just have a good connection, who knows. (: I hope that you sleep well, and it has been few hours since I told that I will go to sleep soon. I will... Just... there are things to think about, and... yeah. I will go to sleep soon, and I hope that you have nice dreams and you rest well. 

<333

* * *

I just love you all, my friends. 
So much!.

M.

0 bonepepper:

Post a Comment