Friday, October 1, 2010

26. September. 2010

The clock is turning to afternoon, and here I am, refusing to go out from my own room. Refusing to eat, even. Refusing to go to the bathroom or outside to drink fresh air and smoke one, or maybe more than this one, cigarette.

But I know... that I will not win this battle. My hunger is bigger than me, and my body tends to move on its own, when the mind is on the maze, where I manage to get myself lost perfectly well.

And here I am... hearing how they are placing the cups and spoons and sugar on the living room's table. Is someone coming to visit?. Or are they just drinking this super sweet and strong wine, what's taste I can only imagine, since my stomach is not ready for any kind of alcohol. As much as I would love to. As much as I would love to drink and disappear into the hole of no bottom and distress, that sometimes happens, when the daze is gone and I get sober again.

There is like... this something crawling inside of my own self. On these walls that we call flesh, nerves and many other possible names to name the functions of human body.

Here I am... caught in the net of my own delusions.

Music :: Fog People - Ms. Mad Love
Mood :: Distressed.

0 bonepepper:

Post a Comment