Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Self Analyzes

I have questioned, just like everyone else has many times before and after me. Though, you speak or rather name out "family, friends, life, love, material things, emotions, mind". On these days I don't even care, what "others" think, because my own existance is important. And not even for my own self, but for someone higher than human race can ever rise. On these I don't even care, what "others" think, when I say that nothing exists for me.


No time - it is just a flow, an impulse in the blood.
No family - these "people" are just a substitude for the simple truth - to function in this "society", to "belong" somewhere, to "be" someone.
No friends - no one of them stays until the end. No one. They are just souls, with whom to share something that is "important" at the current moment. Some of the moments last longer than the others. It all depends on the choices.
No life, no death - we are all One. We are all One. It ain't circle or evolution. It is just the One.
No love - an illusional essence. Just like hate. Or any other "emotion".

Dreams, being worth of something, wishing to be better than the chances allow. But what does control the mind, if there is one.
I do not possess any of them. I only speak that I do, cause it is injected into me from the beginning of the birth.

Yes, I have dreamt about "feeling anything". Anything at all. And I know I will. But it is just part of the game, the plan that the "parents" amongst the surrounding civilization called society pulls and pushes. But I have and always will find myself on one spot. It dosen't mean if you feel or not, because you are One.

0 bonepepper:

Post a Comment