Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Cowboys & Angels



I love this movie.
About bulling, gays, parties, drugs, fashion.

It is a perfect example of why people start to use drugs. And what comes out of this.
Though, yes, the movie is only one side of the different opportunities, and choices.

About friendship, love, sex, future.

About ART.

Yes, I admit, I am bi-sexual.
Totally shy about this matter, though.

I read Leslie Feinberg's book "Stone Butch Blues" about half year ago. It changed me, it changed me even more than I was before, opening my eyes and giving strenght, directions, choices. I will never forget it. I will never forget what life he had.



Yes, it is about lesbians, she-males, butches and femmes. And I breath in every word that was laid down on these white pages, that smelled like courage and pride.

Call me a fag or whatever, whoever. I will never be what you wish me to be. I am, who I am. And I love and honor people as they are. Gay or not gay. White or nor white. Poor or rich. It dosen't matter.

To be honest, I respect gays/lesbians. I really do. I have couple of them as very good friends of mine and I am so proud they are. Just are in my life. Each one of them unique.

The truth is simple. There are no sexual orientations anymore. There are no pansexuals, bi's, lesbians/gays, straights. The life circle has moved on. We are One and we will all become more united, do you want it or not.
As I said and will say more in the future.
It dosen't matter, who you are or what your dreams are.
Matters only, who you truly are and what you make out of it.


0 bonepepper:

Post a Comment