Saturday, September 12, 2009

Had Enough...

Music: 10 Years - Actions & Motives
Book: Dan Simmons "Hyperion" ((I know, I know.))

No one is no one.
No one is me.
No one is you.
No one is us and there aint no us.

*

To get to know me... it is rather fucking pumpy ride.
Worse than those American Mountains shit, ya know.

*

We went to Pärnu with Liisa (the great gal, one of my two bests).
In the middle of the ride, in the car was silence.
Only some stupid disco music was doing its best on the bg.
On the right side of the field.
Green field with sweet little shitting cows.
I smashed my elbow, gently, into Liisa's ribbs and growled:
"Look. Mmmmeat."
The man, who took us from beside the "super highway", looked at me...
...pretty wierd.
But hey.
You can't live, if you can't make ur life interesting enough.

*

I miss one book.
Palanhiuk "Diary".
It still haunts me.
And I can't get away those pictures of burning building.
And those statues in the forest.
And the young girl.
And the creepy hollow family.
I want back into that world!.

*

And I still need to finish my dear Dan Simmons "Hyperion".
Geeesh. I am so lazy lately.
And yet.
It is the best reading, on the holy ceremony - shitting.
xD
No, seriously.

*

Tin - tin - tin - tin - tin.
Lets play the Hangman Game.
You're the man and I am the rope.

*

Randomness.

*

The second evening I came home, my mother was drinking alcohol.
Beer this time.
Saku On Ice.
The large bottle.
Last evening, when I went away from home with rage and bullshit.
And came back hours later.
She had brought a white sour-sweet sticky wine.
Blue Nun.
It aint... cheap wein.
I am starting to worry, okay, I already am worrying.
And it is getting worse and worse.
And father is not even home. He comes back in Tuesday.
Fuck it. Suck it up, girl.
But in deep, it burns and wounds.
Takes the shovel and digs in deep.
I am out of the cotton.
And my pins and needles are all rusty.
And then she whines that there aint no money.
Or when I want to have a drink once in a while.
And she is takeing the weakest Xanax.
What the hell is she thinking?.
Even I have more brain at the moment, than she does.
Suck it. Fuck it up, girl.

*

Rocka Chase
xxx

0 bonepepper:

Post a Comment