Saturday, February 20, 2010

*

Things hasn't changed, everything is the same old, same old. Few crushes here and there, but I quit. Maybe too easily, but it doesn't really matter. My own peace is more important. 

Started with new Estonian Blog. Sometimes it is good to write in my own mother tongue, the thoughts run smoother, though there is no problems with English too.

I stopped going to see doctors. My migraines and headaches, well... they are still here, but I manage. 

Have had couple of wars at home, same as usual.
There is nothing worth to mention.

Have fallen in love for couple of times, but I push this feeling out of myself rather fast.
I miss certain people, but I am too proud to fall back.
Not going to make same mistakes over and over and over again.
Not worth it.
My own peace is more important.


0 bonepepper:

Post a Comment