Saturday, January 23, 2010

Explosions on the highway


I will be unavailable for a while via internet.
I might check in few, but being too overwhelmed,
I just want to crawl into a hole and stay there.
It is hard times at the moment for me, mentally, psychically and so on.
The vitamins don't help as they should, because the freaking headaches are back.
Last night it felt like my head will fucking explode, literally.
Even simple touch hurts.

Tired of people, tired of being forgotten and then picked up again, if it is needed.
Tired of being used, tired of being accused.
Tired of being alive, as simple as that.

I don't know what is wrong with my head, because I had to cancel my doctor appointments, due the fact that we couldnt afford it. And if they dont find AGAIN what the fuck is going on in my head and WHY those migraines are getting worse, I need to ask letter from my shrink for brain examination and if this dosent help too... Idk what I am going to do. I refuse to eat painkillers, because they simply won't help. >.<

0 bonepepper:

Post a Comment