Sunday, January 3, 2010

03rd Januar.

4 days to run.
4 days of illustrative maniacs in my head.
It is ugly up there.
A horrific fairytale.
But oh my, oh my, I do not complain.
Every being is yin and yang.
We all have darker side.
Some of us has it more grotesque than others.
And then there is light.
Which side drawns you the most?.
Or you like to linger on the edge?.
Play with bottles filled with colours like gray-grey.

My Google Chrome has hedgehog in the fog.
Now I have been in the fog too,
accompanied him ((or her)) with a can of the best grandma's jam jam
and some shrooms from yesterday.

Only the electric musical impulses satisfy lately.
They take away the frizzy energy waves from my brain
that hurt much. Lately they do. Much.
Moby, UNKLE, Radiohead.
You name it.
Skinny Puppy, NIN.
And I tell if it is enough or not.

*

I wander, I wander.
Sometimes there are times, when I want to pull all the nerves outta of mah bodeh.
Seriously now.
Then I wander, I wander.
Would I still "feel". Emotions are not ran by nerves,
are they now?.
Decisions, decisions.

0 bonepepper:

Post a Comment