Monday, December 14, 2009

Strangers in my windows,



Oldest first, then newest.
Booyah.

Someone pull the electric impulses out of my brain and shut down the damn factory.
The noise is too loud!,

*

Pardon me, while I just.. burst.

*

Clouds.
I am in love with clouds.
They make me feel like I would like to reach my hand and grasp it all!.

*

All my memories are not seen by me, but by the other me, from far away. I fell off from the stairs, against stone floor, with head. I was 6.

*

"They hate you if you're clever and they despise a fool, till you're so fucking crazy you can't follow their rules." - John Lennon

*

Starting to read "The Fall of Hyperion" by Dan Simmons. Finished the first one a days ago. Science fictional heaven!.

*

Woke up from medical dream. I saw blue sand with clouds in it. And lemontrees. I was in astral projection again.

*

Remember, duckies, life is only a bucket.

*

I outlined myself from the flesh market. My own peace is more important.

*

My comfort during the last long awake hours has been drum and base along with jungle and other beatable rythms. I think I am in heaven.

*

Every morning I wake, I discover it has gone even more colder. What happened with "going slowly and steady towards the winter"?.

*

Have been singing over half of a hour. My throat is so sour now, but I can't stop, cause it is one thing that makes me feel alive!.

*

And I am wandering to the dreamlands, fluffers and yellow rubberboots. The imaginary worlds wait for me to come home!

*

Someone shoot me for being coldhearted and numb.

*

Well, I will have no "Halloween" this or any other year. It is not Estonian holiday, so why should I even bother?. Stupid mainstream.

*

My today's menu consists a lot of healthy and spicey food, The Pierces and illusions of insanity.

*

Can someone pack me into a red suitcase with black bubbles and small bunnies and import me to India... for example. Or choose a place 4 me!.

*

Snow, c'mon!. Your light is here, but where are you!?.

*

Can someone shoot my tooth, so it would stop hurting so much. Thank god I am not a huge sweet and candy friend.

*

I am so sleepy, it feels like the sandbags filled with cooked flies have risen on them. Soon I am a champion of the riseing the lids.

*

After a loooooong time, I finally wrote a poem. Unfinished and raw, but a poem. In Estonian.

*

No one deserves to be treated like this, specially the animals. Poor fellow, who you are chained into the garage, outside, embracing day and night.

*

Eddie Vedder's "Hard Sun" brings perfect ending to the day. It has been so down into the dirt and so misty. Or is it me, who's over edge.

*

C-c-c-c-c-cold. I think I'd become perfect wintersleepingbear. I feed from red peanuts and dreams.

*

I left behind "This life". I am new. No alcohol, no drugs, no partying. I have become a-sexual and I am completely satisfied with it!.

*

Cheers to the insomniacs!

*

It is almost 6 in tha morning around here. Imma going to bed nao. See you around duckies!. I won my insomniac this time.

*

Wakeing up at afternoon with rage from stupid dream, discovering you have only one blanket out of four. Not part of my any plan.

*

I keep coming up with new science fictional stuff. It is like my brain is on the constant roll. I can't keep it shut, and don't want to.

*

6 hours and no sleep. Welcome zombie-time!.

*

This is not happening. This damn dog knows how to whistle through whining. Rough, just rough. Starting in the middle of the night.. brains?.

*

Plain minds and plain ideas. Caged in small cubics and boxes. Jump on 'em, jump, jump, jump. Bounce, bounce, bounce.

*

I was one of the few in my class, who loved "Hamlet". Young blood on these days don't value the good ol' classical stuff.

*

Just finished watching Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious. My secret passion is dancing and singing, wish I could learn how to hip-hop!.

*

Music: Radiohead's intoxicating flow of ambient and calming energy.

*

The best way to drift off is with Portishead. Visions come thro my eyes, brain and soul. I'm living in a movie, and the movie is living me.

*

I must take credit on my sleeping patterns. For sure, they are my masterplan for life.

*

Kuuluud <3

*

Sa pole hull, ja ja ja. Sa pole hull, ja ja ja. Sa pole hull.

Translation:
Yer not crazeh, yes yes yes. Yer not crazeh, yes yes yes. Yer not crazeh.

*

I do not love alcohol, as I used to.

*

I do not love alcohol, as I used to.

*

Last two episodes of "Bakemonogatari" to watch. Love it!. Very abstract and different anime. 13 episodes of pure enjoy!.

*

Need. To. Sleep.

*

Everytime I hear notes any of Nirvana's song, I get chills and goosepumps.

*

Goo' ol' sweet dreams comes with Tricky.

*

My mind has lost it completely, sometimes I have a slight thought. I sit in darkness and think why all the lights are gone

*

Here I am. Only two hours of sleep and my mind is on the race space again. No sleep for several hours now. Hurray for me. >.<

*

Good morning hangover. Good night sanity.

*

I am officially dead. The hangover is awful.

*

Suprise call from someone, who is more than plain friend. Seems that he is famous nao, but I don't care. He still is great!.

*

Officially freezing. The whole past few days have been immense and sooo wierd. Strange energies, strange dreams, strange, strange, strange..

*

I suck being ill. I suck the illness... how obvious, uh..

*

Standing up is like on a stormy sea, only you stand in one spot and everything else is moving around u, strange, the energies are..

*

I lost my glasses and I have NO idea, where I put them. Mother suggested to call to them. Hm, if I only could recall the number!.

*

New Estonian the most viewed comedy series prize wins "Eesti Otsib Superstaari". I mean it!. O.o

*

The winter has arrived through my blue room walls and taken place instead of the all living.

0 bonepepper:

Post a Comment