Monday, December 7, 2009

Paperheart and fireflies




I want to say "I missed you" to him, but I simply won't and I hate how it hurts me from so 
deep inside. I feel like cracking. And I shed tears and for what?. For betrayal and dumping..
Yes, one friend of mine IS right. I am afraid to love, but how do you love again, when you have been promised and said beautiful words to and then dumped and left collecting pieces of your paper heart, and it feels like there are still pieces missing, and there will be...
I let the tears fall and cover my cheeks, even when I promised I will never, NEVER cry for him.
I truly loved him, and I still am.
& after all this time, we are talking again, but I never imagined, how hard it will be.
Still mad at him, and I am not sure, if I am ever able to forget and specially forgive the 
hurt that the certain person caused.
I have kept these tears and words in me for so long, it is time for them to come out and
open.
Makes things a lot easier, I am sure of it.


I will keep collecting those paper pieces, and there is no one else to help me.
This is something I have to do on my own and come through from this,
no matter how much it haunts me.
No matter how hard I wish it to go away.
No matter...

0 bonepepper:

Post a Comment