Saturday, October 3, 2009

Pulling the trigger. Perhaps.



+ Hei.
- Hello.
+ How are you, anyhow?.
- Waiting for friday. And tomorrow.
((Sidenote: It is late evening of Saturday.))
+ Oh my. Friday is on the horizon. And the tomorrow is a little bit closer.
- Tomorrow I can officially drive with a motorcar, and on friday I buy myself one.
+ Ow. Congratulations!. You must be careful when you drive then.
- Sure do. Going to watch the screen of moving pictures now.
+ Alright. Enjoy.
- Good evening.
+ Right.



Mom. Mom. Can I write my favourite words on these blue walls too?.
All these other walls has them!.



= Hei.
+ Hei.
= How's goin'?.
+ Sniffleing. You?.
= Ow. Here is also the line between the cold and healthiness.
+ Yeah. They gave stromwarning for the night. It is quite windy already, just came from outside.
= Owowow. I haven't gotten my nose out of the apartment today at all.
Have no idea what is going on out there.
+ Raining and winding.
= Like there haven't been enough of God's peeing. This year this is
SPECIALLY autumn. Real muggy autumn.
((Sidenote: I actually love autumn, but it has gone too cold too fast.
Whimpers.))
+ MYeah, but this is what I like. Sad, though, that so unhealthy feelings rush through, would love to go out more.
= Fight with storm and rain?. OR with the umbrella?.
+ The umbrella wouldn't hold whole too long with this wind. I leave to the drinking games with tea now.
= Well. Have a nice game!.



Mom. Mom. Can I put my words into frames?.
Everyone else seems to have them in circles and triangles. 



This picture made my day.




Ps. My closet arrived earlier today, though I am lazy as a mole, to clean my clothes up.
Uaaaah.

0 bonepepper:

Post a Comment