Friday, October 16, 2009

I am alright. I am okay.
This is what I tell to others.
Lately too much, perhaps.

Music: Reamonn

Being emotionless, numb shell, is hard.
When someone expects so much from you and you simply can't offer it,
cause you don't... feel.
I have been pushing everything and everyone away from me.
I have even the sexual need under control.

*

I feel like I want to cry.
For my friend, who's blog I just read.
For the screaming and dying Earth.
For everything else and nothing at all.
For the raintrops on my window.
For the beating wind and the love, that is been faked.
For the snow and for the bird in the sky.
I have a need to shed my tears.

Someone bring back my soul,
cause I want to... feel once again.

*

Everyone around me fall, stumble over other people.
Everyone around me have the second part, for a moment or for a lifetime.
Everyone else are everyone else.
And I don't know if they are lucky or not.
I don't know, if I ever keep walking on this road.
I don't know, if I will say goodbye after the more three years.
I don't know, what will happen in my life.

I just know one thing...

...I keep drowning and there ain't no end.
There is nothing you or anyone else can do.
Just watch...
...just watch and say goodbye.

0 bonepepper:

Post a Comment