Thursday, October 8, 2009

Another trip-hop session, duckies.

Roza, this guy is for you ^^
Jay Jay Johanson.
Listen his song called "On the Radio".
I am rather sure you'd like it!.

But this male is actually trip-hop singer//artist.
Love him!.



*

Have been searching for new artists, to download and listen on my journey to Tartu.
Yes, I am going back to the city, from where I ran away
with broken nervs and blinded heart.
And it still has bitter feeling, cause one certain person
is back from the American lands.
And I sure do hope I won't meet her in the dimness of Zavood.
Or somewhere else.
Passing by on the streets.
I wouldn't like to see her grinning to me happily ever after.
After all these happenings and toxic feelings.
But I am going back...
Going back.
Going back.
Back to home.

0 bonepepper:

Post a Comment