Thursday, October 15, 2009

Agh. People.

So I officially move my VF journal here.
Just to keep someone in peace and leave their little nervs alone.
I wander, why people let themselves disturb over some stupid things.
I just slide over it,
as:

I. I don't fucking care.
II. It is none of my business.
III. I do not know these people,

so why to bother myself over these things
and ruin my nervs.
Hah. Dissapointingly amusing.

*

I make my broadcasts not so often in there.
And yes, some people REALLY don't fucking read the journals of those people,
who are in their fucking friends list.
So just...

GET THE FUCKING OVER IT!.

*

Humans...

*

...and their phatetic drama.

*

Overall.
The concert was awsome.
Though on one night it got out of hand and I had hangover.
But I managed to finish all of my money by buying expensive booze from the bar.
But I loved it, and yet I got very tired.
I made a discovery:
I ain't fit for traveling any more.
I think I have gotten old. -.-'

*

More comes later.
Böö.

0 bonepepper:

Post a Comment