Saturday, September 19, 2009

Some amusement....


Some qoutes from comic called:
"Looking for a Group"
(( http://www.lfgcomic.com/page/1 ))
Krunch: Cow
Pinky: Cale'Anon

Note: These qoutes are written along with the path of my two days and nights filled with stupid decision to drink coffe, take painkillers and stay up overall.

Richard: I'm no physician, but there appears to be a dagger through my chest.

Richard: Is anyone going to apologize for the dagger through my chest thing?.

Richard: A mountain that eats people. /-/ I want one.

Richard: I know I'm not usually the emotional one here. /-/ But I feel it needs to be said. /-/ I love this mountain.

Pinky: Do we enter the camp now and challenge stoll to a duel?.
Krunch: No. We sneak in during the middle of the night and you put arrow through his head from a safe distance.

Richard: Life is a bucket.

*
Pinky: For Gamlon!.
Richard: For Pony!.
Pinky: What?. You can't use that as your battle cry.
Richard: Why not?. You have one.
Pinky: Mine is for nobility, honor and a decased yet no longer forgotten people.
Richard: Mine is for ponies.
Pinky: That's not-
Richard: FOR PONY!.

Richard: The light reflecting off the mast is magnificently engaging.
Krunch: Enjoying the view?.
Richard: Oh yes.

Pinky: The ground just blinked at me.
Richard: As the ever vigilant voice of reason, I feel we should seriously consider dismembering Cale before his crazy infects us all.

Pinky: What now?.
Richard: Take a step forward and see if it eats you.
Pinky: And what will that tell us?.
Richard: That it's hungry.

Richard: Killing means never having to say you're sorry.

Gid: I'm suprised you're not weeping with pride.
Richard: Do I have tear ducts?.



The Richard's Pet: Itwasalljoke!.Iloveyou?.
Richard: The mistake was making me cute.
Gid: Awfully cute.

Richard to Pinky: You've been doing a lot of staring lately. It's creepy.

Richard: I'm adding lord of the dance to my titles.

Krunch to Richard: How many have we killed?.
Richard to Krunch: Give me a moment to count ears.
Krunch looks him with a wierd emotion.
Richard: What?. Were we not keeping ears?.

Krunch's Father: Warlocks.
Richard with bear's arms: I'm bearlock now.

Note: Suddenly Richard became Rachel in my mind. Damn coffe and painkillers and backpain in the middle of the night.

Pinky: Explain our noble intentions!.
Richard: Will do.
Richard: I mean you harm.
Pinky: NO harm!. You mean him NO harm!.
Richard: That dosen't sound like me.

Note: I would love to marry Richard. He is sooo cute and.... fluffy!. xD

Richard: Objection!.
Judge: On what grounds?.
Richard: I wish to stab him.

Note: Anyone recognizes something familiar in the next one?. xD

Richard: As usual, the warlock will get things done. I'll take care of things, Cale. /-/ Look to my coming on the first light of the fifth day. /-/ At dawn look to the east.
Richard: I'm not going to be there.

Pinky: Dickzilla...
Richard: Rawr?.



Pinky: My cloak's on fire.
Richard: Once it reacher your eyebrows, that's when hilarity really ensues.

Misionary Priest: Did your pet just try to maul me, Maikos?.
Maikos: No your holiness, he's just playing.
Misionary Priest: Carry on then.
Maikos: Ha ha. He's got my liver.



Rocka Chase
Remember, duckies, life is a bucket. x)
xxx

0 bonepepper:

Post a Comment