Friday, August 28, 2009

Okay...

I haven't written here for a damn long time. There haven't heppened much. I am allright now. The toothpain is gone. Whoooray for that one!.

I found a good vidoe, just watching at MTV, cause here aint nothing else to do anyhow. Sleepy. Hungry. Lately I can constantly eat and eat and eat and I still weight around 58-60. Geesh. Can someone give me around 3-5 kilogramms, so I could feel better?.
This means I am back on the tracks of being an underweight.
Sucks ass!.

*



*

I'm finishing a "project", a poetrybook handwritten with my own writings and illustrations to one of my best friends Liisa. I just need to do four more illust. and I am done and she may have it. (:
At the very moment I feel tired. Soooo tired. I am used to sleep during that time. And I need to make food for my family again, like yesterday. But it is allright. It is glad to know that I can help my mother, since I have no work or school or no life at all ((besides writing, painting, drawing, vampirefreaks.com and just foolin aroun)). And I am glad to know that she trusts me on these things like takeing out the laundry and bringing it in, which takes only about five to ten minutes. At least I don't throw it just-like-that on that green // pink clothes line like my a year younger brother once did. And cooking food. If I recall it right it has gone wrong during my capability of makeing food perhaps twice, so I have no problem with these things.

I managed to bring laughter in the house yesterday. I haven't seen my mother laugh like this for a long time ((at least over my jokes)).
I told her: "Ma olen hea abikaasamaterjal. Söögitegemisega hätta ei jää. Kui ainult koristamisele ka pihta saaks.", which in enlgish means: "I am a good wife material. I will defenetly not fail in cooking. Just if I'd get the cleaning thing.".

*

Okay, I'm off. Gonna go to Liisa's place and then later will become a redhead again!.
Wooobay!.

0 bonepepper:

Post a Comment