Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Okay, my pretty pretty morning begin with a letter in the fucking inbox around here:

"When you send an invite check your grammer."

Well.
Excuse me, that I aint american or someone else, who's fucking motherlanguage is ENGLISH, people.
Excuse me, for being ESTONIAN.
Excuse me, if I try everyday to write better.
Excuse me, if I don't speak it as perfectly as you sonofabitches would love me to.
Excuse me, if I have grammar mistakes.
Excuse me, for even trying, cause I like this motherfucking language called English, get it?.

You are all such a fucking hypocrites.
I mean those, who just spit and suppose and mark out,
when they don't fucking know the mothergoddamnfucking TRUTH about the other person.
And it dosent go to the "being foregin".

Ha. I should say the same thing to that Mr.Manson. It is grammAr, and not grammEr.
Ergh.

So now I have my claws sharpened and who dares to fucking poke me or touch in any way, you can count on being sliced in little pieces.
Fuckers.

Excuse me, if I make mistakes, when I am angry and mad.
Excuse me, not being perfect!.

End of Rant.

*

Some moments ago I arrived from my "practice".
I finally found my footbags and I have been playing that
like about three freaking hours
and i am soooo tired now.
Alone.
I was alone.
Since I have no one here to play with meh.

Music: Aesop Rock

Rocka Chase
Tired and wicked.
xxx

0 bonepepper:

Post a Comment