Monday, August 31, 2009

The dreamer.

Added a playlist to the page. Gives a sample of my large variety in music taste. So diddley doo. Don't want to listen, press the button II and be in peace. Mew.

I was ill, for a one day again. So stupid stupid stupid. Had stomach problems, like usual. This time I didn't drink alcohol, this time I just ate an apple, unwashed. But I hope it wasn't the reason, though.

Nothing haven't changed. When I sleep I get no rest at all. And I am constantly tired. Those astral projects exhaust me. I can't even recall when was the last time when I actualy S-L-E-P-T!.
Geesh. Even these tranquilizers dosen't help me. I feel still tired and next morning ((when I have taken the pill)) and the whole day I am like high zombie, so calm and everything is sooo beautiful.
Hei. Perhaps I should take these more often, cause I dont have those angerbursts then.. xD
Mwahahha.

Diddle diddle doo.
Rocka Chase
xxx

Ps. My mood swings faster than I can start counting the first millisecond.
Ps2. I want to rest // sleep. ><

0 bonepepper:

Post a Comment