Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bam Bam

Yesterday was quite interestind day 'n' night.
Drinkin' and smokin' some hookah.
Mmmmmm... What a joy!.

Well. I have decided to move on.
And smile. And say "Fuck you!".

Music: Yellowman - Bam Bam

I can get rid of two paintings. Yay.
I have had enough of them stayin' in ma room.
So. Rauno/Raq is the lucky person, who will get these.
Free.
^^


Actually I am tired of just sitting around and doing nothin'
but drinkin', listening to good music (I can do it anytime, tho),
foolin' aroun' and so on.
Sick and tired of this. Oh yeah I am.
Someone has a work to offer?.
Id think that there is.
Even some Americans have hard time finding ONE decent job.
What to talk about Estonians, eh...
But at least they have SOMETHING.
And we have NONE.
I wouldn't say that I'd "Hooray!" for that...

Bah.



Rocka Chase.
Hungry and outta her head.
xxx

0 bonepepper:

Post a Comment