Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hyper. Hah.

I am up and after about an hour and half I start to walk towards the local bus-station. Yay!. I can get out of the fucking small town that makes me insane.
My bloodpressure and heart is pumping and I feel kind of dizzy and sick, cause I have like 5 COFFEIN TABLETS in. Usually my bloodpressure is about 80-90 and now it is like 115-119. For me this is EXTREMELY HIGH. Yahooooooo. Crazy. I am crazy. But this was the only thing that kept me awake, cause I need to catch my bus before seven o'clock in the freaking morning. This means. Soon.
I just cant stay in one place too long, Im getting hyper and I cant wait til I get out from the house and in the fresh air. Hell Yeah!.


My mp3 musiclist for tomorrow/today. Hell Yeah!.

A Perfect Circle - Mer De Noms (2000)
Blackstrobe - Burn Your Own Church (2007)
Dagö - Dagö (2000)
Fink - Biscuits for Breakfast (2006)
Plus 44 - When Your Heart Stops Beating CD
Tricky-Knowle West Boy (2008) CD

Black Stone Cherry - Maybe Someday
Black Stone Cherry - Shooting Star
blink-182 - Mother's Day (bonus track)
Blink 182 - Adam's Song
Blink 182 - Aliens Exist
Blink 182 - All The Small Things
Blink 182 - Dammit
Blink 182 - Don't
Blink 182 - Down
Blink 182 - Dumpweed
Blink 182 - I Miss You
Blink 182 - Josie
Blink-182 - Peggy Sue
Blink 182 - Sometimes
Blink 182 - Stockholm Syndrome
Blink-182 - Strings
Blink-182 - Wasting Time
Blink 182 - What's My Age Again

Death In Vegas and Iggy Pop- Aisha
Drowning Pool - Bodies (vrenna xxx mix)

Faster Pussycat - Big Dictionary
Faster Pussycat - I Was Made For Loving U
Faster Pussycat - Where There's A Whip There's A Way

Gavin Rossdale - Adrenaline
Guns N' Roses - Cats in the Cradle and the Silver Spoon
Guns N' Roses - Knockin' On Heavens Door
Guns N' Roses - Night Train
Guns N' Roses - Paradise City
Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child Of Mine
Guns N' Roses - Welcome to the Jungle

Hatebreed - I Will Be Heard

Iggy Pop - Lust For Life
Iggy Pop - Private Hell
Iggy Pop & The Stooges - Heroin
Iggy Pop & The Stooges - I Wanna Be Your Dog
Iggy Pop & White Zombie - Black Sunshine
I Mother Earth - Juicy

Kill Hannah - Lips Like Morphine
KoRn - Another Brick In The Wall
KoRn - Evolution
KoRn - Falling Away From Me
KoRn - Word Up

LA Guns - Frequency
LA Guns - Over the Edge

Moby - Landing

NERD (The Neptunes) - Truth or Dare

OT3P - Autopsy Song
OT3P - Battle Ready
OT3P - Buried Alive
OT3P - Confrontation
OT3P - Crooked Spoons
OT3P - Fillthee
OT3P - Home Grown
OT3P - Hooks & Splinters
OT3P - House of Secrets
OT3P - Invisible
OT3P - March of the Martyrs
OT3P - Menocide
OT3P - Milk of Regret
OT3P - My Confession
OT3P - Nein
OT3P - Noose and Nail
OT3P - Possession
OT3P - Self Made
OT3P - Special Pets
OT3P - The Lord Is My Weapon
OT3P - T.R.I.C.

Pulkas - Control
Pulkas - Hippy Fascist
Pulkas - Rubber Room
Pulkas - This Is It

Rammstein - Feuer Frei

She Wants Revenge - Black Liner Run
She Wants Revenge - I Don't Want To Fall In Love
She Wants Revenge - Out Of Control
She Wants Revenge - Sister
She Wants Revenge - Tear You Apart
She Wants Revenge - What I Want
Side Effect X - Get Off Me
Side Effect X - Golden Skies
Sister Sin - Hostile-Violent
Sister Sin - Love-Hate
Sister Sin - Switchblade Serenade
Skunk Anansie - And here I stand
Skunk Anansie - And this is nothing that i thought i had
Skunk Anansie - It takes blood and guts to be this cool but I'm still just a cliche
Skunk Anansie - Only You - Infidelity
Skunk Anansie - On my hotel TV
Skunk Anansie - Little baby swastikkka
Skunk Anansie - Milk Si My Sugar
Skunk Anansie - Selling Jesus
Skunk Anansie - Yes It's Fucking Political
Stolen Babies - A Year of Judges
Stolen Babies - Push Button
Stolen Babies - Tablescrap
Stolen Babies - The Button Has Been Pushed

0 bonepepper:

Post a Comment