Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Üks jõhker inglisekeelne luuletus teile. Ma ei ole eriti vormis olnud viimased paar päeva.

.. I am insensible and hurt.
I am back where I used to belong.
I know I have some drugs to take,
but I cant make myself and become the zombie again.
I want to think.
I want to move.
I want to feel...

... but right now I am feeling too much.
Everything turns and flushes me over with dirt.
My soul is in fire, burning in rage and fear,
that I wont find from life what I truly desire.

It feels like I am floating inside myself and my body is a cell, a cage.
It feels like I am screaming, but with no voice.
There is no one to hear it.
No one to see my suffer, my delusions, my dilemma.

I have wounded mind.
I am one of the Shadow Soldiers.
Her music, words, voice, message is only
what can offer a shield on these moments.
Who knows about whom I am talking,
ten points and a broken bones to them.
Good appetite.
But who dosent, then I'll get a barbed wire around your throat
and slice some pieces from you.

... see? I am in rage and anger.
I want to hurt someone so bad,
that it makes me insane.
And it swirls inside me.
Rushes along my body,
with blood
and disease of mankind.

Confusion.
Bad adrenaline rush.
Numbness.
Suffocation.
Invisible.
Perfectly flawed.

I can not be perfect for everyone.
I can not be happy all the fucking time.
I can not give you what you want.
I am not just a machine in this society.

I am individual.

I am better.

I am ME!.

Muusika:
OTEP

0 bonepepper:

Post a Comment